Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Picturas!

What a pleasant surprise to open my email this morning and find picturas from Elder Robertson! I have learned a lesson... check my email throughout the day on P-Day as I logged out too early! Notice how blonde Elder Robertson's hair is getting?!?
Photobucket
(This is a picture of myself, Delia (an investigator) and Elder Gil)

Photobucket
(Here is a picture of the family that we baptized la familia Casiano Suarez. I love them!)

Photobucket
(Here is a picture of myself and a baby lamb)

Photobucket
(Elder Gil and Fernando-a great kid)

Photobucket
(This is a view of the church and the mountains)


Photobucket
(This is where we play basketball)

1 comment:

  1. Elder Robertson looks VERY HAPPY! His mission "suits him well!" We are so proud of you! Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete