Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 10, 2010

Letter 5/10/10

Photobucket
On Saturday, I received a picture of Elder Robertson taken at the Mission Home & Mother's Day card with a note from President & Sister Hansen which read: "Elder Robertson is wonderful! He is serving with the hardest working, hardest running, fastest talking, most baptizing missionary in the whole mission and he loves it! He is doing so wonderfully well and is adjusting great! Thanks for preparing him so well to serve the Lord in Mexico- We love him already!" Con Amor- President & Hermana Hansen

Happy Mothers Day Mom! It was cool... the Primary set up a lunch for the moms and Elder Gil and I were honored to help set it up! I can't wait to talk to you tonight and tell you how everything is going!! That's cool that you remember your first Mothers Day!

Dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry it's late but Feliz cumpleaƱos! Hope that you had a great day! That's cool that everyone asks about me at church. I can't wait for colton to turn in his papers. Yeah, Elder Gil is a cool guy. He's really helped me a lot! I will talk to you more tonight.

Colt thats cool that you are done with school and looking forward to graduation in a few weeks. Thanks for the scriptures and I will look them up. Look up DyC 4 it is what you will be doing as a missionary. Can't wait to talk to you tonight!

Hey Ty are you driving to school? Yeah, I have eaten some weird stuff here but I'll tell you more tonight about that. Good luck in football!

Yeah Tanner... Tell me about the playoffs and thank you for your support. But what I really want to know is how did basketball tryouts go? Tell me tonight! (We were all under strict orders from Tanner not to tell Elder Robertson that he MADE the Freshman Basketball Team as he wanted to tell his brother on the phone tonight!!)

ha ha Cass you are sick! (Wow... he still acts like a typical older brother! LOL!) I'm sorry... you'll get better. I'll bet the Hess' talks were great! Talk to you tonight!

Love,
Elder Robertson
(We are anxious to call Elder Robertson tonight for my Mother's Day call!)

No comments:

Post a Comment