Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 14, 2010

Letter 6-14-10

Dear Family,
My week was great! All the Elders in our zone baptized so we set a record for bautizona! We had 6 baptisms this last week and I have 19 all together. I am really excited to hear this week where Colton is going to serve his mission. I bet it will be there on Wednesday or Thursday. Also, I really think he will go to a place that speaks spanish. Actually, I know it! I've been praying about it! Presidente y Hermana Hansen are very excited to hear where you are going to serve. They are very proud of you and they love you too. Just remember to work your hardest on your mission and you will be blessed. And remember to pray every day!!

Loved the picture of Tanner palming the basketball! Now just dunk it little bro! ha ha!

Ty, I want to know what your goal is for this football season for sacks... and I know you can reach it. Set the goal and do it! Which schools are looking at you right now?

Way to go Mom for taking the TV out and encouraging more scripture study/family time!

Tell Zach that it is awesome to have the opportunity to serve a mission and that he and his family will be blessed for the rest of his life.

I wish you could've seen the smile on my face when I read that The Owen's family let the missionaries talk to them. Please tell their whole family hello for me.

How did dad's talk go Sunday? I bet he did awesome. And how does he like his new calling?

Sorry this letter is short. We just got back from a 3 hour trip from our zone activity. We played football on the beach in Martinez. It was way fun! I found out that Elder Gil is leaving and I am getting a new companion.

Remember to read your Book of Mormon every night. You should be able to do that now that the TV is gone! ha ha! And pray every morning and night. Be an example to those in your school, those you play sports with, those you work with, those you go to church with and those you are in contact with. You are being watched. The church is true. And I love the work I am doing. Thank you for all you do.

Con mucho amor-
Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment