Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Letter 3/3/10

Photobucket
Dear Family,
This week was a good week. Yesterday we had the opportunity to hear from the Presiding Bishop of the Church. It was amazing! He talked about how we need to have the Spirit in our lives all day long. It was one of the times where I truly felt the Spirit.

My roommates are leaving to Argentina on Monday so it will be weird not having them here. Their names are Elder Moncur and Elder Bair. They will be great missionaries. My companion and I are great. I don't know what I would do without him. My district is great and we all get along awesome and it's because of the Spirit. Our District President just got released because he is going to be the Mission President in Japan! How cool is that? He has truly brought our zone to be the most obedient zone in the MTC. Our new Mission President's daughter served her mission in Korea. I have been telling them that Dad served there.

We are learning lots of Spanish. We are teaching the Plan of Salvation this week and so we are just practicing now.

Every Wednesday I have attended the Temple. The first week, I did a session. The second week, I had the opportunity to do sealings for the first time! It was amazing! Then last week I did a session. Tonight I'm going to do initiatories so that will be fun. The Temple is such a wonderful place.

Please have the Bishop put D&C 18:10 on my plaque: "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God" And my release date is February 6, 2012.

Please send Snickerdoodles and Peanut Butter cookies please-lol!

Thank you so much for the letter Cass- I loved it! But, I think you spelled your sentence wrong in Spanish because it didn't make any sense. It sure made me laugh! Try again and write me on dearelder

Tanner that is so cool that you did a good job on your talk in Sacrament Meeting! I can't wait to read it. I'm getting used to the food here and Spanish will take time. All I do is study! I'm getting excited to leave for Mexico!

I have heard from and received a package from Aunt Cari, Aunt Cheryl, Auntie Eileen and Uncle Lynn. Thank you! I need letters! Packages are great too! I need everyone's addresses to send letters!! Thanks for sending Mom! Keep writing me throughout the week. You don't know how important it is to receive letters.

That's cool JJ got in touch with you on facebook. I need to write him and see how he's doing. Please get his address for me and give him mine on dearelder if you haven't already done so.

I love you all very much and I pray for you all every day. Remember who you are and always Love One Another.

Love your Son & Brother,
Elder Roberson

No comments:

Post a Comment