Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter 3/17/10

Photobucket
Hey Family!
That is so exciting that Colton has already started his mission papers! He is going to have a blast here in the MTC. It's such a cool experience. I have learned so much here. Colton, start now by going over the lessons in Precidad me Evangelio (Preach my Gospel) Chapter 3 and start marking your scriptures.

Tyler, glad to hear you bore your testimony. Remember to keep focused on what matters the most... your eternal progression! Good luck with having your wisdom teeth out on Friday. I will be praying that everything goes well. And have fun in football and work hard.

Cassidy... keep up with your Personal Progress. I'm happy to hear you're working so hard to earn that. Keep it up. Give Molli a hug for me. I'm sure she's enjoying going on walks with you.

Tanner, keep being an example and keep reading your scriptures every night. BYU is cool. I'm very happy that you made the choice to not play baseball on Sunday. I know that was hard to quit the tournament team. But look what an example you've been by keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. Have fun with basketball, keep excelling in school and you're life will be set for you.

I hope that you all know how important it is to pray before and after you read your scriptures. The Spirit will guide you. I promise you that.

Please tell the Deacons/Teachers and Priests to start reading Preach my Gospel and start studying now. It helps when you know what the lessons are going to be when you get to the MTC. Please tell the Ward hello for me. I really enjoy the letters that are being sent to me on dearelder. Please keep them coming. They make my whole day.

My favorite companion here is Elder Heinhold. He's very cool! Our whole district sings in the choir every Tuesday and we are pretty much the bomb! LOL! Seriously, I think that the choir director is the same one that dad had when he was in the MTC! LOL! I am actually enjoy it. =]

Elder Quentin L. Cook from the Quorum of the Twelve came and spoke to us last night. It was incredible and I felt the Spirit so strong. I just remember feeling so comforted. Go and read D&C 112 and you'll know why it is so special to all missionaries. He told us that we are blessing ourselves, our family and our future family by our missionary efforts. His message really told me that I want the best for my kids and grandkids. I want them to remember what I have done for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at this time. I know I was called at this time for a reason, just like the missionaries that served under Joseph Smith in the depression of 1837. We are in a depression and people need to hear some good news! We as missionaries are going to be the ones to tell them that! Isn't that cool?!? We should be hearing from President Ballard next Tuesday so that will be really fun. I'm really looking forward to that.

Spanish is coming along. Thanks for the family fast. I will know next week our plans for Mexico. I can't believe it's almost time to leave the MTC.

Please tell everyone to write me on dearelder. I love hearing from everyone and it means so much to me. And please tell Elvis thank you & to write to me. He is one very special person to think of me. I still can't believe he did that! I'd love to hear how their family is doing.

Mom, it's so good to hear from you and the family almost everyday. I really look forward to dearelder letters. I love you Mom and Dad. Thank you so much for your example to me and for teaching me the gospel of Jesus Christ. It has really helped me here. I pray for you everyday.

I love you so much,
Elder Robertson
P.S. Please tell people to send me dearelder letters!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of Elder Robertson! What an awesome example he has been and continues to be to our entire family and those he comes in contact with! Christy & Tim should be VERY proud of their son! I know I am so proud to be his Aunt!

    ReplyDelete