Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Letter 3/31/10

Stripling Warrior & Mother
(picture above is by Del Parson- "Farewell My Stripling Warrior")
Dear Family,
Well, I received my Visa last Thursday. Only myself and another Elder from our District got them. Please pray for my District that their Visa's will come through. We will fly out on April 5th. And I have a lay over in the great state of Texas! =] I do have permission to call you. When will be a good time? I would love to be able to talk to everyone. Do you think they could miss a few hours of work/school? Write me on dearelder and let me know.

The package was great and the cookies were not stale. (I think Cody is being nice. The package was 14 days late) Thank you for everything!

Yes, Elder Fast is in my District and his mom is on missionary mom's. He is really cool.

That is funny that Colton was looped up- ha ha. But most importantly, I am thankful that he's doing so well. That's amazing that the Dr. gave you half off on Colton's wisdom teeth. It is a blessing that they did that. I have seen what blessings I have had for serving a mission.

Tanner, congrats on winning 2nd place in the writing contest. And the Savings Bond is an added bonus. Thanks for the updates in basketball. Now I just need the NBA-haha!

I am so excited for General Conference and I can't wait to hear the words of our Prophet and leaders.

I met an Elder from Veracruz and he said that I will have a blast there. Can you believe I will be in Mexico in less than a week? My time in the MTC has really flown by. I can't wait to get to Mexico and meet President & Sister Hansen.

Please make sure you mail my birthday package quick. If not, I won't get it until I am in Mexico. Thanks mom and dad. I hope that everything is going great. I can't wait to call you next week. It will be good to hear all of your voices. Tell everyone hello. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Love,
Elder Robertson




No comments:

Post a Comment