Photobucket

Veracruz Mexico Time


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010 Chuatemoc, Chihuahua

Elder Diaz & Elder Robertson- Chuatemoc, Chihuahua

Dear Mom & Dad- I am now serving in Chuatemoc, Chihuahua and my companion is Elder Diaz from Hildago. I traveled to Chihuahua by myself first to Mexico City and then to Chihuahua. Two missionaries along with President and Sister Angulo picked me up. They are awesome. He has only been Mission President for 5 months or so. My new area is really big and it's a lot colder here. I will be fine here. I know you worry about me. I'm in a good area with a great companion. Right now I'm working hard to find investigators. I want to be the best example. This has been an amazing experience.

President Hansen told me that I am also representing the Veracruz Mission as well as my name and Jesus Christ. And he said it in almost tears. Well, I know I had tears. And mom, he said to continue to comment on the blog and that my picture will show up from time to time. Hermana Hansen told me to keep in touch and they will keep up with how I'm doing through the my blog. The other missionaries just told me to keep it up and to be the best missionary in Chihuahua. The secretaries, assistants and President & Hermana Hansen took me to the airport. I love them and will miss them. But, I am now focused on being the best missionary & example in Chihuahua.

So glad to hear that Colton is in the MTC and loving life! He is going to be an amazing missionary. Please send me any pictures of Colton before he left. Also, I need a CTR ring please. (we think he gave his other CTR ring away)

Love to all my family, ward family, stake family & friends-
Elder Robertson

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see he is safe and doing well. He looks so tall compared to his companions!!!

    ReplyDelete